Alison Jacobson hosts the podcast “Midlife Mavericks,” coaches midlife women, and is author of the book “Daily Inspiration for Midlife Women: A Guide to Peace, Joy, Confidence, and Abundance.”
I am very excited to have Alison as a guest as we share a similar view of the power of midlife. In this conversation, we discuss:
- Getting past self-doubt.
- Taking on new challenges, like when she ran her first marathon at 58.
- Living confidentially.
- Reconnecting with who we used to be.
- Approaching new things with a sense of wonder and vulnerability.
- Fear of not being enough.
- Courage to live an imperfect life.
Alison’s expertise is with women, but everything discussed applies to men, too. You can learn more about her at www.alison-jacobson.com.
Ready to play bigger in midlife? Let’s get started!
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 78 (!) countries and are in the global top 10% of podcasts in our category – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends. A super simple way to share is to direct them to FollowThePodcast.com/MidlifeMastery.