I LOVED this conversation with Ellen Kocher and Dominique Ben Dhaou. As the co-authors of the book Wake-Up, Shake-Up, Thrive!: How to Lift Up Your Life in Your 50’s and Beyond, they brought tons of information and inspiration on creating and embracing a vibrant life after 50, with a particular focus on work and careers.
- How ageing is regarded in different countries, both personally and in the workplace.
- Myths and stereotypes about ageing and careers.
- The personal and professional advantages that come with growing older.
- Getting beyond being set in our emotions.
- Growing older vs getting old.
- How views of retirement are changing.
- Rethinking careers after 50.
As they say, “Don’t grow old waiting.” The time is now so let’s get started!
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 74 (!) countries and are in the global top 10% of podcasts in our category – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends. A super simple way to share is to direct them to FollowThePodcast.com/MidlifeMastery.
Midlife Mastery Social Links: