It’s always fun to have another midlife podcaster on the show. Today, I’m joined by Billy Lahr, co-host of Mindful Midlife Crisis and co-creator of the Reflect, Learn, Grow course. We cover a lot of ground in this show as Billy shares:
- How cultivating a mindfulness practice changed and saved his life.
- Mental health, the danger of isolation, and suicide rates of midlife men.
- Relationships, including his secret for meeting people in midlife as well as setting boundaries.
- Making a significant career change.
- And a little bit about his bucket list item of paddle boarding off every coast.
You can connect with Billy at MindfulMidlifeCrisis.com on on Instagram: @Mindful_Midlife_Crisis.
More information on the Reflect, Learn, Grow program is available at JillDahler.com.
Ready to play bigger and create a fantastic midlife? Let’s get started!
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 70 (!) countries and are in the global top 10% of podcasts in our category – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends.
Midlife Mastery Social Links: