It’s always fun to have another midlife podcaster on the show. Today, I’m joined by Billy Lahr, co-host of Mindful Midlife Crisis and co-creator of the Reflect, Learn, Grow course. We cover a lot of ground in this show as Billy shares:
- How cultivating a mindfulness practice changed and saved his life.
- Mental health, the danger of isolation, and suicide rates of midlife men.
- Relationships, including his secret for meeting people in midlife as well as setting boundaries.
- Making a significant career change.
- And a little bit about his bucket list item of paddle boarding off every coast.
More information on the Reflect, Learn, Grow program is available at JillDahler.com.
Ready to play bigger and create a fantastic midlife? Let’s get started!
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 70 (!) countries and are in the global top 10% of podcasts in our category – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends.
Midlife Mastery Social Links: