She’s back! Gail Gensler returns for another episode and brings her non-stop full throttle enthusiasm for (mid)life with her. She points out that everyone is, will be, or was in midlife, so why do we spend so little time discussing it?
We talk about:
- How to get started creating a fitness lifestyle.
- Why we should retire the word “senior”.
- Why don’t businesses cater to midlifers even though we’re the ones with the money to spend and time to enjoy it? (a huge pet peeve of mine)
- Discovering new competencies and deciding what she wants to be when she grows up.
- A massive goal she achieved since our last conversation.
- Always saying “yes” to possibilities.
Gail’s enthusiasm and beast mode living is inspiring and contagious. Let’s get started!
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 70 (!) countries and are in the global top 10% of podcasts in our category – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends.
Midlife Mastery Social Links: