Here’s my challenge for you: keep up with Gail Gensler. I dare you. At 60, she is living in beast mode and has the energy and enthusiasm and love for life of someone less than half her age. She’s a pro-aging fitness enthusiast and lifestyle influencer who loves defying all the stereotypes.
Listen as she shares:
- Why she is pro-aging instead of anti-aging
- The importance of a compelling “why”
- How to find activities and exercises you’ll enjoy
- Getting out of your own head and just getting started
- Her favorite routines and supplements
- Her observations on why women seem to be more active reinventing themselves in midlife than men
I really enjoy Gail’s approach as she isn’t an expert saying what’s best for everyone, but rather is enthusiastically sharing what works well for her. Lots of great information and inspiration in this episode.
Listen, learn, and share with others.
Also, if you enjoyed this episode, please share with others and leave a review at: LoveThePodcast.com/MidlifeMastery
Let’s get started!
[…] Gail Gensler is one of the experts on Kuel Life and was a guest on Midlife Mastery to discuss defying midlife stereotypes. Gail is in her early 60s and living in full-on beast mode with the energy, enthusiasm, and love for life of someone less than half her age. Just try to keep up with her. […]