Women’s leadership expert, author, and “newly minted 50 year old” Jo Miller joins me to discuss:
- The inspiration from both of her parents completely rebooting their careers in their early 50s.
- Lessons from her book: Woman of Influence: 9 Steps to Build Your Brand, Establish Your Legacy, and Thrive.
- How you are already a leader – which of the five types are you?
- What is your brand and how do you build it?
- The importance of taking risks.
I have known Jo for a while now and always come away from our conversations a little more fired up and a whole lot smarter.
Learn more about her (and get a free chapter of her book) at www.jomiller.com
Also, if you enjoyed this episode, please share with others and leave a review at: LoveThePodcast.com/MidlifeMastery
Let’s get started!