Ready for a midlife reboot? Rachael Lee, author of the blog Midlifing It, made the decision to not live someone else’s version of her life.
Rachael shares the small changes any of us can make as well as her own huge change of relocating from Oregon to La Paz, Mexico. She discusses:
- The power of starting with small changes.
- Taking charge of her own health and wellness.
- Deciding to move to another country.
- What we can learn from the blue zones and apply to our own lives.
- Creating a high-quality life, not just a long life.
- Refusing to settle for the status quo.
I really enjoyed this discussion because Rachael is very real and down to earth and simply decided to live the life she wanted to live. And there is so much inspiration and great lessons we can learn from the example she’s setting. Be sure to check out her blog at www.midlifingit.com and follow her on Instagram at @midlifingit.
Thank you for listening – we now have listeners in 36 countries – and continue to grow, primarily from word of mouth. Please keep sharing episodes you love with your friends. You used to have to have a podcast app to listen, but now people can just ask Alexa or Siri to play Midlife Mastery. The audio is available on YouTube, Spotify, as well as all the podcast apps. So there are plenty of convenient ways to listen and share.
Midlife Mastery Social Links: